KEARNEY REGIONAL AIRPORT
Kearney Regional Airport is located five miles north-east of Kearney, in Buffalo County, in the state of Nebraska. It is public use airport which is owned by the city of Kearney.
It is categorised as a primary commercial service airport and is served by one scheduled passenger airline, Great Lakes Airlines, which connects it to Denver. Should you require private jet charters at Kearney Regional Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they provide you with options to choose from as well as assist with your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Kearney Regional Airport
- Location: Kearny, Nebraska
- Airport Code:EAR
- Runway Length: 7,094 ft, 4,498 ft
- Co-ordinates:40.7269° N, 99.0067° W
- Airport Address: 5145 Airport Rd, Kearney, NE 68847, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities:Gibbon (11 miles), Odessa (14 miles)