KEE FIELD AIRPORT
Kee Field Airport is a public use facility located two miles northwest of Pineville, Wyoming County, West Virginia. Its activation date was October 1969. The airport covers an approximate area of 232 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Kee Field offers the following services: fuel, hangars and tiedowns.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Kee Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Kee Field Airport
- Location: Pineville, Wyoming County, West Virginia
- Airport Code: l16
- Runway Length: 3,701 feet
- Co-ordinates: N37°36.03' / W81°33.56'
- Airport Address: Brenton, WV 24818, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Pineville (1.71 miles), Welch (11.72 miles)