KENNETT MEMORIAL AIRPORT
Kennett Memorial Airport is a public use facility located one mile southeast of Kennett, Dunklin County Missouri. Irts activation date was April 1940. The airport covers an approximate area of 337 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt and concrete surfaces. City of Kennett serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: fuel, tiedowns as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, the Days Inn Kennett is only 0.8 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Kennett Memorial Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Kennett Memorial Airport
- Location: Kennett, Dunklin County, Missouri
- Airport Code: TKX
- Runway Length: 5,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N36°13.55' / W90°2.20'
- Airport Address: 400 Airport Rd, Kennett, MO 63857, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Kennett (1.28 miles), Hornersville (13.51 miles)