KENT STATE UNIVERSITY AIRPORT
Kent State University Airport is a public use facility located three miles west of the CBD of Kent, Stow County, Ohio. Its activation date was January 1938. The airport covers an approximate area of 298 acres of land and has three runways with asphalt and turf surfaces. Kent State University Airport offers the following services: fuel, tiedowns as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, the Kent State University Hotel And Conference Center is only 3.1 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Kent State University Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Kent State University Airport
- Location: Kent, Stow County, Ohio
- Airport Code: 1G3
- Runway Length: 4,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N41°9.08' / W81°24.91'
- Airport Address: 4020 Kent Rd, Stow, OH 44224, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Munroe Falls (1.37 miles), Stow (1.43 miles)