KENTLAND MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Kentland Municipal Airport is a public use facility located one mile southeast of the CBD of Kentland, Newton County, Indiana. Its activation date was November 1975. The airport covers an approximate area of 50 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Kentland Municipal Airport offers the following services: fuel, hangars and tiedowns as well as major airframe and minor powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, the Red Roof Inn Kentland is only 0.8 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Kentland Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Kentland Municipal Airport
- Location: Kentland, Newton County, Indiana
- Airport Code: 50I
- Runway Length: 4,004 feet
- Co-ordinates: N40°45.52' / W87°25.75'
- Airport Address: Kentland, IN 47951, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Kentland (1.2 miles), Watseka (16.26 miles)