KENTUCKY DAM STATE PARK AIRPORT
Kentucky Dam State Park Airport is a public use facility located one mile northwest of Gilbertsville, Marshall County, Kentucky. Its activation date was October 1948. The airport covers an approximate area of 208 acres of land and has one asphalt paved runway. Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: hangars and tiedowns.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, the Kentucky Dam Village State PAR is only 1.6 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Kentucky Dam State Park Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Kentucky Dam State Park Airport
- Location: Gilbertsville, Marshall County, Kentucky
- Airport Code: M34
- Runway Length: 4,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N37°0.58' / W88°17.96'
- Airport Address: Gilbertsville, KY 42044, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Gilbertsville (1.02 miles), Paducah (17.44 miles)