KEOKUK MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Keokuk Municipal Airport is a public use facility located four miles west of the CBD of Keokuk, Lee County, Iowa. Its activation date was December 1945. The airport covers an approximate area of 372 acres of land and has two runways with concrete surfaces. Lindner Aviation serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: fuel, hangars and tiedowns, as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing and high/low bottled oxygen.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, the Super 8 Keokuk municipal Airport IA is only 2.8 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Keokuk Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Keokuk Municipal Airport
- Location: Keokuk, Lee County, Iowa
- Airport Code: EOK
- Runway Length: 5,500 feet
- Co-ordinates: N40°27.59' / W91°25.71'
- Airport Address: 2504 340th St, Keokuk, IA 52632, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Keokuk (4.92 miles), Fort Madison (13.23 miles)