KEOSAUQUA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Keosauqua Municipal Airport is a public use facility located one mile east of Keosauqua, Van Buren County, Iowa. Its activation date was June 1971. The airport covers an approximate area of 28 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Keosauqua Municipal airport only offers hangar services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, the Mason House Inn of Bentonsport is only 4.1 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Keosauqua Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Keosauqua Municipal Airport
- Location: Keosauqua, Van Buren County, Iowa
- Airport Code: 6K9
- Runway Length: 2,275 feet
- Co-ordinates: N40°44.08' / W91°56.93'
- Airport Address: Keosauqua, IA 52565, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Keosauqua (0.78 miles), Fairfield (19.04 miles)