KERN VALLEY AIRPORT
Kern Valley Airport is a public use facility located in Kernville, Kern County, California. Its activation date was July 1949. The airport covers an approximate area of 270 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Kern Valley Airport offers the following services: tiedowns as well as minor airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Kern Valley Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Kern Valley Airport
- Location: Kernville, Kern County, California
- Airport Code: L05
- Runway Length: 3,500 feet
- Co-ordinates: 35°43′42″N 118°25′11″W
- Airport Address: 10649 Sierra Way, Kernville, CA 93238, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Kernville (1.37 miles), Kernville (1.86 miles)