KESTREL AIR PARK AIRPORT
Kestrel Air park Airport is a public use facility located twenty three miles north of San Antonio, Comal County, Texas. Its activation date was June 1999. The airport is privately owned by Kestrel Airpark Runway Association. The airport covers an approximate area of 25 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Aloha Aviation Services, serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: fuel, tiedowns and minor airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Kestrel Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Kestrel Air Park Airport
- Location: San Antonio, Comal County, Texas
- Airport Code: 1T7
- Runway Length: 3,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N29°48.70' / W98°25.56'
- Airport Address: Spring Branch, TX 78070, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Fair Oaks Ranch (13.88 miles), Selma (17.38 miles)