KIMBLE COUNTY AIRPORT
Kimble County Airport is a public use facility located one mile northeast of Junction, Kimble County, Texas. Its activation date was March 1978. The airport covers an approximate area of 195 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt and turf surfaces. Kimble County Airport offers the following services: fuel, tiedowns as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, the Motel 6 Junction is only 0.7 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Kimble County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Kimble County Airport
- Location: Junction, Kimble County, Texas
- Airport Code: JCT
- Runway Length: 5,004 feet
- Co-ordinates: N30°30.67' / W99°45.77'
- Airport Address: 6 Airport Rd, Junction, TX 76849, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Junction (1.6 miles), Menard (28.28 miles)