KING COUNTY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
King County International Airport is located five miles south of the downtown area of Seattle, in King County, in the state of Washington on the far north-western coast of the United States of America. It is a public airport which is owned by King County.
It is served by two passenger airlines, Kenmore Air and San Juan Airlines, which connect it with Friday Harbor, Nanaimo, Orcas Island, Port Angeles, Tofino and Anacortes. Air Charter Service can provide private jet hire at King County International Airport. Contact a consultant now and they will provide more information.
Private Jet Charter to King County International Airport
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Airport Code:BFI
- Runway Length: 10,000 ft, 3,710 ft
- Co-ordinates: 47.5300° N, 122.3019° W
- Airport Address: 7277 Perimeter Rd S, Seattle, WA 98108, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Bellevue (15 miles), Renton (7 miles)