KING COVE AIRPORT
King Cove Airport is a public use facility located four miles northeast of the CBD of King Cove, Aleutians County, Alaska. The airport covers an approximate area of 146 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. King Cove Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at King Cove Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to King Cove Airport
- Location: King Cove, Aleutians East County, Alaska
- Airport Code: KVC
- Runway Length: 3,500 feet
- Co-ordinates: N55°6.98' / W162°15.97'
- Airport Address: Cold Bay, AK 99571, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: King Cove (4.18 miles), Cold Bay (18.69 miles)