KING SALMON AIRPORT
King Salmon Airport is a public use facility located southeast of King Salmon, Bristol Bay County, Alaska. Its activation date was August 1954. The airport covers an approximate area of 5,277 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt surface. Egli Air Haul serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: fuel, oil, tiedowns as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at King Salmon Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to King Salmon Airport
- Location: King Salmon, Bristol Bay County, Alaska
- Airport Code: AKN
- Runway Length: 8,901 feet
- Co-ordinates: 58°40′35″N 156°38′55″W
- Airport Address: 1 King Salmon Airport Rd, King Salmon, AK 99613, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: King Salmon (0.94 miles), South Naknek (12.9 miles)