KINGDON AIRPARK AIRPORT
Kingdon Airpark Airport is a public use facility located four miles southwest of Lodi, San-Joaquin County, California. Its activation date was July 1944 and is privately owned by AG Project MNG. LLC. The airport covers an approximate area of 41 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Kingdon Airpark offers the following services: fuel and tiedowns.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, the Best Western Plus I-5 Inn & Suites is only 2.4 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Kingdon Airpark Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivaled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Kingdon Air Park Airport
- Location: Lodi, San-Joaquin County, California
- Airport Code: O20
- Runway Length: 3,705 feet
- Co-ordinates: 38°05′29″N 121°21′33″W
- Airport Address: Lodi, CA 95242, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lodi (5.45 miles), Stockton (10.03 miles)