KINGS LAND O’ LAKES AIRPORT
Kings Land O’ Lakes Airport is a public use facility located one mile southeast of the CBD of Land O’ Lakes, Vilas County, Wisconsin. Its activation date was December 1941. The airport covers an approximate area of 496 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt and turf surfaces. King Land O’ Lakes Airport offers the following services: 24 hour self-serve for fuel, hangars and tiedowns.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Kings Land O' Lakes Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Kings Land O’ Lakes Airport
- Location: Land O'Lakes, Vilas County, Wisconsin
- Airport Code: LNL
- Runway Length: 4,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: 46°09′14″N 089°12′43″W
- Airport Address: 4105 Airport Rd, Land O' Lakes, WI 54540, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Land O' Lakes (0.59 miles), Eagle River (16.54 miles)