Kipnuk Airport is a public use facility located in Kipnuk, Bethel County, Alaska. Its activation date was August 1973. The airport covers an approximate area of less than an acre of land and has one runway with gravel surface. Kipnuk Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Kipnuk Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Kipnuk Airport
- Location: Kipnuk, Bethel County, Alaska
- Airport Code: IIK
- Runway Length: 3,200 feet
- Co-ordinates: N59°55.90' / W164°1.70'
- Airport Address: Kipnuk, AK 99614, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Kipnuk (0.67 miles), Chefornak (17.88 miles)