KIRK FIELD AIRPORT
Kirk Field Airport is a public use facility located one mile northwest of Paragould, Greene County, Arkansas. Its activation date was July 1958. The airport covers an approximate area of 220 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt and turf surfaces. Paragould Airport serves as the FBO here and offers the following services: 24 hour self-serve with credit card fuel, tiedowns, as well as air ambulance charter and pilot instruction.
If you are looking for nearby holiday accommodation, the Rustic Inn is only 2.9 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Kirk Field Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Kirk Field Airport
- Location: Paragould, Greene County, Arkansas
- Airport Code: PGR
- Runway Length:: 4,500 feet
- Co-ordinates: N36°3.83' / W90°30.55'
- Airport Address: 305 Airport Rd, Paragould, AR 72450, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Paragould (0.76 miles), Rector (18.42 miles)