KISSIMMEE GATEWAY AIRPORT
Kissimmee Gateway Airport is located 16 miles south-west of the central business district of Orlando in Kissimmee, a city in Osceola County in the state of Florida on the east coast of the United States of America.
It is a public use airport, formerly known as Kissimmee Municipal Airport, but does not offer scheduled passenger service, since DayJet suspended its services in 2008. Should you require private jet charters at Kissimmee Gateway Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will record your booking.
Private Jet Charter to Kissimmee Gateway Airport
- Location: Kissimmee, Florida
- Airport Code: ISM
- Runway Length: 6,001 ft, 5,000 ft
- Co-ordinates: 28.2897° N, 81.4372° W
- Airport Address: 301 N. Dyer Blvd., Kissimmee, FL 34741, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Celebration (12 miles), Hunters Creek (6 miles)