KITTIE HILL AIRPORT
Kittie Hill Airport is a public use facility located three miles east of Leander, Williamson County, Texas. Its activation date was March 1976, and it is privately owned by Charles F. Densford Jr. The airport covers an approximate area of 148 acres of land and has three runways with turf surfaces. Kittie Hill Airport offers the following services: call for fuel availability, tiedowns as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Kittie Hill Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Kittie Hill
- Location: Leander, Williamson County, Texas
- Airport Code: 77T
- Runway Length: 3,450 feet
- Co-ordinates: N30°35.97' / W97°49.41'
- Airport Address: Leander, TX 78641, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Leander (2.27 miles), Cedar Park (6.55 miles)