Klawock Airport is a public use facility located two miles northeast of the CBD of Klawock, Prince of Wales County, Alaska. Its activation date was May 1975. The airport covers an approximate area of less than an acre of land and has one asphalt runway. Klawock Airport offers the following services: fuel and tiedowns.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, the Log Cabin Resort is only 1.3 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Klawock Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Klawock Airport
- Location: Klawock, Prince of Wales County, Alaska
- Airport Code: AKW
- Runway Length: 5,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: 55°34′45″N 133°04′34″W
- Airport Address: Klawock, AK 99925, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Klawock (2.03 miles), New Tokeen (26.65 miles)