KNOX COUNTY AIRPORT
Knox County Airport is a public use facility located four miles southwest of the CBD of Mount Vernon, Knox County, Ohio. The airport covers an approximate area of 280 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Knox County Airport offers the following services: fuel, hangars and tiedowns as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, the Super 8 Motel MT Vernon is only 6.2 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Knox County Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Knox County Airport
- Location: Mount Vernon, Knox County, Ohio
- Airport Code: 4I3
- Runway Length: 5,500 feet
- Co-ordinates: 40°19′44″N 082°31′34″W
- Airport Address: 6481 Kinney Rd, Mt Vernon, OH 43050, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mount Vernon (4.96 miles), Centerburg (9.17 miles)