Kobuk Airport is a public use facility located in Kobuk, Kobuk County, Alaska. Its activation date was June 1963. The airport covers an area of 167 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Kobuk Airport only offers tiedown services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Kobuk Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Kobuk Airport
- Location: Kobuk, Kobuk County, Alaska
- Airport Code: OBU
- Runway Length: 4,020 feet
- Co-ordinates: N66°54.74' / W156°53.84'
- Airport Address: Kobuk, AK 99751, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Kobuk (0.56 miles), Shungnak (6.73 miles)