Koggiung Airport is a public use facility located northeast of Koggiung, Bristol Bay County, Alaska. Its activation date was June 1953 and is privately owned by Koggiung Cannery. The airport covers an approximate area of less than an acre of land and has one runway with a dirt surface. Koggiung Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Koggiung Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Koggiung Airport
- Location: Koggiung, Bristol Bay County, Alaska
- Airport Code: 5KO
- Runway Length: 1,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N58°52.21' / W157°0.63'
- Airport Address: Naknek, AK 99633, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Koggiung (0.24 miles), Nakeen (4.54 miles)