Kokhanok Airport is a public use facility located two miles southwest of the CBD of Kokhanok, Lake and Peninsula County, Alaska. Its activation date was November 1986. The airport covers an approximate area of 111 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Kokhanok Airport only offers tiedown services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Kokhanok Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Kokhanok Airport
- Location: Kokhanok, Lake and Peninsula County, Alaska
- Airport Code: 9K2
- Runway Length: 3,300 feet
- Co-ordinates: N59°26.00' / W154°48.16'
- Airport Address: Kokhanok, AK 99606, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Kokhanok (1.75 miles), Iliamna (22.8 miles)