Koliganek Airport is a public use facility located one mile east of the CBD of Koliganek, Bristol Bay County, Alaska. Its activation date was April 1997. The airport covers an approximate area of 112 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Koliganek Airport only offers tiedown services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Koliganek Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Koliganek Airport
- Location: Koliganek, Bristol Bay County, Alaska
- Airport Code: JZZ
- Runway Length: 3,300 feet
- Co-ordinates: N59°43.60' / W157°15.62'
- Airport Address: Koliganek, AK 99576, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Koliganek (0.88 miles), New Stuyahok (19.12 miles)