Kongiganak Airport is a public use facility located eight miles northeast of the CBD of Kongiganak, Bethel County, Alaska. Its activation date was September 1976. The airport covers an approximate area of 134 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Kongiganak Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Kongiganak Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Kongiganak Airport
- Location: Kongiganak, Bethel County, Alaska
- Airport Code: DUY
- Runway Length: 2,400 feet
- Co-ordinates: N59°57.70' / W162°52.84'
- Airport Address: Airstrip Rd, Alaska 99559, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Kongiganak (0.77 miles), Kwigillingok (11.12 miles)