Kotlik Airport is a public use facility located one mile west of the CBD of Kotlik, Wade Hampton County, Alaska. Its Activation date was October 1999. The airport covers an approximate area of 185 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Kotlik Airport only offers tiedown services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Kotlik Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Kotlik Airport
- Location: Kotlik, Wade Hampton County, Alaska
- Airport Code: 2A9
- Runway Length: 4,400 feet
- Co-ordinates: N63°1.83' / W163°31.96'
- Airport Address: N63°1.83' / W163°31.96'
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Kotlik (0.69 miles), Emmonak (35.93 miles)