KOYUK ALFRED ADAMS AIRPORT
Koyuk Alfred Adams Airport is a public use facility located In Koyuk, Nome County, Alaska. Its activation date was September 1952. The airport covers an approximate area of 132 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Koyuk Alfred Adams Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Koyuk Alfred Adams Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Koyuk Alfred Adams Airport
- Location: Koyuk, Nome County, Alaska
- Airport Code: KKA
- Runway Length: 3,002 feet
- Co-ordinates: N64°56.37' / W161°9.26'
- Airport Address: Koyuk, AK 99753, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Koyuk (0.53 miles), Elim (39.67 miles)