KRASSEL USFS AIRPORT
Krassel USFS Airport is a public use facility located seventeen miles northeast of McCall, Valley County, Idaho. Its activation date was July 1989. The airport covers an approximate area of 6 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Krassel USFS Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Krassel Usfs Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Krassel USFS Airport
- Location: Mc Call, Valley County, Idaho
- Airport Code: 24K
- Runway Length: 1,500 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°58.45' / W115°43.78'
- Airport Address: Nf 674, McCall, ID 83638, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Yellow Pine (11.62 miles), Warren (20.31 miles)