Kwigillingok Airport is public use facility located one mile northwest of the CBD of Kwigillingok, Bethel County, Alaska. Its activation date was September 1976. The airport covers an approximate area of 379 acres of land and has one runway with a gravel surface. Kwigillingok Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
Should you require private jet charter at Kwigillingok Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Kwigillingok Airport
- Location: Kwigillingok, Bethel County, Alaska
- Airport Code: GGV
- Runway Length: 1,835 feet
- Co-ordinates: N59°52.54' / W163°10.08'
- Airport Address: Airport Rd, Kwigillingok, AK 99622, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Kwigillingok (1.41 miles), Kongiganak (10.93 miles)