L O SIMENSTAD MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
L O Simenstad Municipal Airport is a public use facility located southeast of Osceola, Polk County, Wisconsin. Its activation date was December 1948. The airport covers an approximate area of 293 acres of land and has two runways with asphalt and turf surfaces. Osceola Aerosport serves as the FBO here and they offer the following services: 24 hour self-serve for fuel, tiedowns as well as major airframe and powerplant servicing.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, the River Valley Inn & Suites is only 1.6 miles from the airport. Should you require private jet charter at L.O. Simenstad Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to L O Simenstad Municipal Airport
- Location: Osceola, Polk County, Wisconsin
- Airport Code: OEO
- Runway Length: 5,006 feet
- Co-ordinates: N45°18.56' / W92°41.41'
- Airport Address: 495 S Cascade St, Osceola, WI 54020, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Osceola (Wisconsin) - 1.06 miles), Forest Lake (14.58 miles)