LA/ONTARIO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
LA/Ontario International Airport is located within San Bernardino County, in the US state of California. The airport is open to the public, while it is owned and operated by the Los Angeles World Airports.
It is still often referred to as the Ontario International Airport, and previously worked alongside the Ontario Air National Guard Station. Due to the large runways, it can be used as an alternate landing site for large aircraft on route to LAX - though planes are normally refuelled and then continue on to LAX.
To arrange private jet charters at Ontario International Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will provide further assistance.
Private Jet Charter to Ontario International Airport
- Location: Ontario, California
- Airport Code: ONT
- Runway Length: 12,197 ft, 10,200 ft
- Co-ordinates: 34°03′22″N 117°36′04″W
- Airport Address: Ontario, CA 91761, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Rancho Cucamonga (4 miles), Fontana (12 miles)