LACKEY AVIATION AIRPORT
Lackey Aviation Airport is a public use facility located five miles southeast of Wharton, Wharton County, Texas. Its activation date was June 1961 and is privately owned by Thomas P. Lackey Jr. The airport covers an approximate area of 42 acres of land and has one runway with asphalt surface. Lackey Aviation Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lackey Aviation Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lackey Aviation Airport
- Location: Wharton, Wharton County, Texas
- Airport Code: 94R
- Runway Length: 2,167 feet
- Co-ordinates: N29°15.86' / W96°0.43'
- Airport Address: Wharton, TX 77488, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Wharton (6.65 miles), El Campo (16.59 miles)