LAIDLAW CORRALS AIRPORT
Laidlaw Corrals Airport is a public use facility located twelve miles north of Kimama, Lincoln County, Idaho. Its activation date was June 1951. The airport covers an approximate area of 20 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Laidlaw Corrals Airport does not offer any additional airport services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Laidlaw Corrals Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Laidlaw Corrals Airport
- Location: Kimama, Lincoln County, Idaho
- Airport Code: U99
- Runway Length: 2,250 feet
- Co-ordinates: N43°2.22' / W113°44.02'
- Airport Address: Kimama, ID, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Kimama (14.18 miles), Carey (21.64 miles)