LAKE ANDES MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Lake Andes Municipal Airport is a public use facility located one mile south of Lake Andes, Charles Mix County, South Dakota. The airport covers an approximate area of 46 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Lake Andes Municipal Airport only offers tiedown services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lake Andes Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lake Andes Municipal Airport
- Location: Lake Andes, Charles Mix County, South Dakota
- Airport Code: 8D8
- Runway Length: 2,600 feet
- Co-ordinates: N43°8.88' / W98°32.42'
- Airport Address: Lake Andes, SD 57356, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lafayette (41.8 miles), New Iberia (18.9 miles)