LAKE ANN AIRWAY ESTATES AIRPORT
Lake Ann Airway Estates Airport is a public use facility located twelve miles west of Traverse City, Leelanau County, Michigan. Its activation date was August 1998 and is privately owned by Kristina Hooper. The airport covers an approximate area of 80 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Lake Ann Airway Estates Airport does not offer any additional services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lake Ann Airway Estates Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lake Ann Airway Estates Airport
- Location: Traverse City, Leelanau County, Michigan
- Airport Code: 4M0
- Runway Length: 2,537 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°41.77' / W85°54.84'
- Airport Address: Interlochen, MI 49643, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Interlochen (8.11 miles), Empire (10.69 miles)