LAKE BILLY CHINOOK STATE AIRPORT
Lake Billy Chinook State Airport is a public use facility located six miles west of Culver, Jefferson County, Oregon. Its activation date was November 1969 and is privately owned by Lake Billy Chinook Airport Dev Corp. The airport covers an approximate area of 29 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Lake Billy Chinook State Airport only offers tiedown services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lake Billy Chinook State Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lake Billy Chinook State Airport
- Location: Culver, Jefferson County, Oregon
- Airport Code: 5S5
- Runway Length: 2,500 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°31.16' / W121°19.24'
- Airport Address: Culver, OR 97734, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Culver (5.34 miles), Madras (12.34 miles)