LAKE CHARLES REGIONAL AIRPORT
Lake Charles Regional Airport is located five miles south of the central business district of Lake Charles, in Calcasieu County, in the state of Louisiana which is in the southern region of the United States of America.
It is a public use airport, served by two passenger airlines, American Eagle and United Express, which connect it with Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston-Intercontinental. Should you require private jet charters at Lake Charles Regional Airport, contact a consultant at Air Charter Service now and they will provide you with a range of options, as well as assist with the booking process.
Private Jet Charter to Lake Charles Regional Airport
- Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana
- Airport Code:LCH
- Runway Length: 6,500 ft, 5,200 ft
- Co-ordinates: 30.1261° N, 93.2233° W
- Airport Address: 500 Airport Blvd #104, Lake Charles, LA 70607, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Sulphur (18 miles), Westlake (15 miles)