LAKE MILLS MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Lake Mills Municipal Airport is a public use facility located one mile east of Lake Mills, Winnebago County, Iowa. Its activation date was January 1974. The airport covers an approximate area of 28 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Lake Mills Municipal Airport only offers tiedown services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lake Mills Municipal, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lake Mills Municipal Airport
- Location: Lake Mills, Winnebago County, Iowa
- Airport Code: 0Y6
- Runway Length: 3,380 feet
- Co-ordinates: N43°24.82' / W93°30.71'
- Airport Address: Lake Mills, IA 50450, United
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lake Mills (1.15 miles), Forest City (12.27 miles)