LAKE VILLAGE AIRPORT
Lake Village Airport is a public use facility located one mile northwest of the CBD of Lake Village, Newton County, Indiana. The Airport is privately owned by Michael Steinle, its activation date was March 1947. The airport covers an approximate area of 27 acres of land and has one runway with asphalt and turf surface. Lake Village Airport only offers tiedown services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lake Village Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lake Village Airport
- Location: Lake Village, Newton County, Indiana
- Airport Code: C98
- Runway Length: 2,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N41°9.00' / W87°27.75'
- Airport Address: 3644 IN-10, Lake Village, IN 46349, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lake Village (1.13 miles), Lowell (10.06 miles)