LAKE WENATCHEE STATE AIRPORT
Lake Wenatchee State Airport is a public use facility located fourteen miles northwest of the CBD of Leavenworth, Chelan County, Washington. Its activation date was October 1948. The airport covers an approximate area of 35 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Lake Wenatchee State Airport only offers tiedown services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lake Wenatchee State Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lake Wenatchee State Airport
- Location: Leavenworth, Chelan County, Washington
- Airport Code: 27W
- Runway Length: 2,473 feet
- Co-ordinates: N47°49.16' / W120°43.19'
- Airport Address: Leavenworth, WA 98826, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Leavenworth (15.74 miles), Cashmere (23.73 miles)