LAKES OF THE NORTH AIRPORT
Lakes Of The North Airport is a public use facility located eleven miles southwest of Gaylord, Antrim County, Michigan. Its activation date was May 1969 and is privately owned by Lakes Of The North Assn. The airport covers an approximate area of 40 acres of land and has one runway with an asphalt surface. Lakes Of The North Airport only offers tiedown services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lakes Of The North Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lakes Of The North Airport
- Location: Gaylord, Antrim County, Michigan
- Airport Code: 4Y4
- Runway Length: 4,212 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°54.71' / W84°52.52'
- Airport Address: Pineview Dr, Mancelona, MI 49659, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Mancelona (9.15 miles), Gaylord (12.72 miles)