LAKESIDE STATE AIRPORT
Lakeside State Airport is a public use facility located in Lakeside, Coos County, Oregon. Its activation date was May 1946. The airport covers an approximate area of 31 acres of land and has one runway with a turf surface. Lakeside State Airport only offers tiedown services.
If you are looking for holiday accommodation, there are hotels within the surrounding areas of the airport. Should you require private jet charter at Lakeside State Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lakeside State Airport
- Location: Lakeside, Coos County, Oregon
- Airport Code: 9S3
- Runway Length: 2,150 feet
- Co-ordinates: 43°34′59.4130″N 124°10′49.41″
- Airport Address: 330 Airport Way, Lakeside, OR 97449, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lakeside (0.58 miles), North Bend (12.47 miles)