LAMESA MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Lamesa Municipal Airport is a public use facility located two miles northeast of Lamesa, Dawson County, Texas. The airport was activated in May 1971 and covers approximately 91 acres of land. It has two designated asphalt paved runways in good condition.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel, tiedowns, minor airframe repair, major engine repair, crop dusting services and aircraft rental. Should you require private jet charter at Lamesa Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lamesa Municipal Airport
- Location: Lamesa, Dawson County, Texas
- Airport Code: 2F5
- Runway Length: 5,002 feet
- Co-ordinates: N32°45.38' / W101°55.21'
- Airport Address: Lamesa, TX 79331, USA
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Lamesa (2.21 miles), Tahoka (29.46 miles)