LANDMARK USFS AIRPORT
Landmark USFS Airport is located one mile southeast of Landmark, Valley County, Idaho. The airport was activated in April 1944 and covers approximately 19 acres of land. It is publicly owned by the United States Forest Service and has one designated runway with a turf-dirt surface in fair condition.
The only additional airport services on offer here are tiedowns for transient aircraft. Should you require private jet charter at Landmark Usfs Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Landmark USFS Airport
- Location: Landmark, Valley County, Idaho
- Airport Code: 0U0
- Runway Length: 4,000 feet
- Co-ordinates: N44°38.53' / W115°32.00'
- Airport Address: Cascade, ID 83611, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Landmark (1.14 miles), Yellow Pine (22.51 miles)