Lane Airpark is a public use facility located three miles southeast of Rosenberg, Fort Bend County, Texas. The airport was activated in December 1946 and covers approximately 105 acres of land. It is privately owned by Grant Lane and has one designated asphalt paved runway in a good condition.
Airport services on offer here include aviation fuel, minor engine and airframe repair, and crop dusting services. There are currently 7 aircraft based at this field. Should you require private jet charter at Lane Airpark Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lane Airpark
- Location: Rosenberg, Fort Bend County, Texas
- Airport Code: T54
- Runway Length: 3,200 feet
- Co-ordinates: N29°31.46' / W95°46.51'
- Airport Address: 3205 FM 2218 Rd, Rosenberg, TX 77471, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Rosenberg (3.04 miles), Richmond (4.1 miles)