LANETT MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
Lanett Municipal Airport is a public use facility located three miles southwest of Lanett, Chambers County, Alabama. The airport was activated in August 1959 and covers approximately 150 acres of land. It has one designated runway with an asphalt surface in fair condition.
Airport services offered here include aviation fuel (24 hour with credit card) and tiedowns for transient aircraft. Should you require private jet charter at Lanett Municipal Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Lanett Municipal Airport
- Location: Lanett, Chambers County, Alabama
- Airport Code: 7A3
- Runway Length: 3,153 feet
- Co-ordinates: N32°48.72' / W85°13.78'
- Airport Address: 4445 51st Ave SW, Lanett, AL 36863, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Valley (2.97 miles), Lanett (4.56 miles)