Laney’s Airport is a public use facility located three miles southeast of Maiden, Catawba County, North Carolina. The airport was activated in August 1971 and covers approximately 16 acres of land. It has two designated runways with turf surfaces in good condition. It is privately owned by Charles Laney.
Airport services on offer here include tiedowns for transient aircraft. Should you require private jet charter at Laneys Airport, look no further than Air Charter Service to offer an unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Laney’s Airport
- Location: Maiden, Catawba County, North Carolina
- Airport Code: N92
- Runway Length: 2,400 feet
- Co-ordinates: N35°34.46' / W81°7.04'
- Airport Address: 4235 Pool View Dr, Maiden, NC 28650, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Maiden (5.33 miles), Newton (8.87 miles)