LARAMIE REGIONAL AIRPORT
Laramie Regional is owned by the Laramie Regional Airport Board, and is located 3 miles west of Laramie, in Albany County, Wyoming. Originally built in 1934, it was named Brees Field after U.S. Army General Herbert J. Brees, and then was changed to Laramie Regional in 1992. The first airline flights out of Laramie started in 1945.
It covers an area of 1 580 acres and plays an important role in aerial fire-fighting role. Should you require private jet hire at LARAMIE REGIONAL AIRPORT, look no further than Air Charter Service, with their unrivalled service and selection.
Private Jet Charter to Laramie Regional Airport
- Location:Albany County, Wyoming
- Airport Code:LAR
- Runway Length:8500 ft, 6299 ft
- Co-ordinates: 41°18′43″N 105°40′30″W
- Airport Address: 555 N General Brees Rd, Laramie, WY 82070, United States
- Nearest Towns/Cities: Laramie (4.37 miles), Cheyenne (46.25 miles)